As a student, it is important to have access to the right tools and resources to help you succeed in your studies. With the rise of technology, there are now countless apps and websites available to help you as a student stay organised, stay on top of your assignments, and stay connected with your classmates. In this blog post, we shared some of the most useful apps and websites that can help you as a student make the most of your time and achieve your academic goals.
- Google Calendar: This app is a must-have for any student. It allows you to create and manage your schedule, set reminders for your school timetable, and even share your calendar with classmates or guests.
- ChatGPT: This is a chatbot launched by OpenAI in November 2022 and is fine-tuned with both supervised and reinforcement learning techniques. Chat GPT is a versatile and powerful tool that can be incredibly useful for students in a variety of different ways. Whether you are looking to improve your writing skills, generate new ideas for your writing projects, or gather research quickly for your assignment, chat GPT can help you achieve your goals.
- Khan Academy: This online learning platform offers a wide range of educational resources, including video lessons, quizzes, and practice exercises. Khan Academy covers a variety of subjects, from math and science to history and economics.
- Evernote: This note-taking app allows students to organize their notes, create to-do lists, and set reminders. With the ability to sync notes across multiple devices, Evernote makes it easy for students to access their notes from anywhere. You can also use it to collaborate with classmates and share notes.
- Grammarly: This writing enhancement tool checks for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in written work. It also offers suggestions for word choice and sentence structure, making it a great tool for students working on papers and essays. Whether you’re writing an essay or an email, this app can help you improve your grammar and spelling. It’s a great tool for catching mistakes before you turn in your work.
- Duolingo: This app is a fun and effective way to learn a new language. It’s perfect for students who are studying abroad or want to improve their language skills for a class. This language learning app offers interactive lessons in over 30 languages. With daily reminders and a point system to track progress, Duolingo makes language learning fun and engaging.
- Coursera: This online learning platform offers thousands of courses from top universities and organizations. Students can take courses in a variety of subjects, from computer science and engineering to humanities and social sciences. It’s a great way to learn new skills or supplement your education.
- Quizlet: This app is a great tool for studying and preparing for exams. You can create flashcards and quizzes, and even play games to help you memorize information. Quizlet also offers a variety of study modes, including matching games, and multiple choice quizzes.
- Wolfram Alpha: This website is a great resource for math and science students. It provides detailed explanations and step-by-step solutions to problems. The computational knowledge engine can answer a wide range of questions, from math and science problems to historical and cultural facts. Wolfram Alpha is a great tool for students doing research or working on homework.
- My Study Life: This app allows students to keep track of their assignments, exams, and class schedules. My Study Life also offers reminders and a calendar view, making it easy for students to stay organized and on top of their work.
- EasyBib: This citation generator helps students correctly cite sources in MLA, APA, and Chicago style. EasyBib is a great tool for students working on research papers and essays.
- Headspace: This app is perfect for students who need a break from the stress of school. It offers guided meditation and mindfulness exercises to help you relax and focus.
- Pocket: This app allows you to save articles, videos, and other content to read later. It’s perfect for when you come across something interesting but don’t have the time to read it right away.
- Canva: This app is perfect for students who need to create presentations, posters on social media, or other visual projects. It offers a wide range of templates and design tools to help you create professional-looking designs for social media and other school related projects.
- RescueTime: This time management app tracks your time spent on different apps and websites, allowing you to see where you’re spending most of your time. It’s a great way to stay on top of your productivity and make sure you’re not wasting time on distractions.
With the right tools at your disposal, you can achieve your academic goals and make the most of your time as a student. These apps and websites can assist you in organizing your life, studying smart and even learning new languages. Try these apps and websites out and let us know your favourite or which one is making your student life a little bit easier.